Pages

Friday, March 20, 2015





I love you My Meggie Moo!

 I love you in the night time and in the morning too.
 I love you when you laugh and I love you when you cry.
 I want to make your life better and that my dear is why.....

 I push you to do what you can do
even when you yell.
It helps you to grow when you try
                                                                 even when you fail.

                                            I am not fueled by pity for you I just godda say
                     God has given me a passion to drive you every day!

                                               I love you enough to let  you be mad at me.
                                                I love you more then you can now see.
                                                  I love you past your pain my dear one ,
                                                     I love you more then me.

                    I see you .     I know you.      I've watched you grow
                                         You Have gone farther then THEY said you would
                                          but hey! what do THEY know?
                                                                     
                                                                    As the butterfly pushes through                her              cocoon
                                             I see you push just to be you.

Some times I know you read my heart
You can sooth the cry inside my soul.
"Mama I'm healed in the Holy spirit" you say....
O baby this I know.

                                                             I hope you know I'm not trying to fix YOU
                                                              just what gets in the way of who you want to be.
                                               No I'm not here to fix you baby.... BUT Gods used you to change me.

No comments:

Post a Comment